Wednesday, July 11, 2018

June Recap

June was a busy month at our house. I held mini craft days every Thursday. I hosted a two hour session in the morning and a two hour session in the afternoon to accommodate all the girls. Five girls joined my little girl crafting group this month making a grand total of 19 girls. We are thinking up an official name for our club.


Kindness rocks


Father's Day mini crates (for candy or keys or whatever!)


Father's Day sugar cookies (cowboy hat, boot, mustache, bow tie, formal tie)


Nature journals


Leis which were given to cancer patients and the elderly


We visited Summerfest, which is a favorite event in Logan every summer.



The only summer flower that grew in my yard was this beautiful Lilly. Someday I hope to have more flowers bloom in all seasons in my yard, but it's a process.


Not pictured- David started working in Montana; Marcus participated in High Adventure camp- rappelling and other fun activities in Moab; the kids and I attended a summer concert at Cherry Peak resort (Restless Heart); we found some opportunities to serve our neighbors.

Thanks for reading! I'll be posting another missionary update soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!