Friday, February 16, 2018

I Feel His Love Everyday




Hola everyone!

On Saturday we went out proselyting in the Lima East mission. They split us up with senior companions. I was in a trio and it was so fun and exciting. I couldn't quite keep up with the Spanish but I was able to bear my testimony and talk about the gospel. I guess that´s a good start. There was this one moment where we sang a song to this woman and girl. Somewhere out there, I am in a video singing in probably really horrible Spanish. It was so good to have that experience though and be able to be out there. 

This is my last week here at the CCM. Next week I leave to go to Cusco, Peru, for the next year and a half. I am so excited. Learning Spanish has been difficult but I know that the gift of tongues is real. I've seen it happen and I´ve felt it happen. It's been amazing and I have a feeling it is only going to get better. 

The people I have met here have been amazing. I have loved getting to know everyone. There is such a sweet and strong spirit here. However, I am so ready to be out and doing what I am here to do. I love this gospel and since being here, my testimony has grown so much! The spirit is so strong and everything is so spiritual. During the hard times, I just have to remember to pray, have faith and to get to work. The Lord is with me and I feel His love everyday. 

I have to go but I hope that lets you know how I'm doing!

Love, 

Hermana Madsen (Feb. 14, 2018)








Marissa would love to hear from you! You may email her anytime at marissa.madsen@myldsmail.net So far, her p-days have been on Wednesday, but that may change once she's in Cusco. Don't forget to visit this blog often for continuous updates and photos shared by the Sweetest Missionary Ever. Want it delivered straight to your inbox? Just add your email in the box on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!