Thursday, September 19, 2019

Marissa's Homecoming

I meant to write this much sooner! Marissa returned from her mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at the end of June and her homecoming took place two weeks later. Here are the highlights from the airport...









Our wonderful friends, the Wallis family, made the welcome home banner and door poster. They did the same when Zach came home from his mission. Thank you, Steph!



It was so nice of the family and friends who came from near and far for her homecoming.
Family from my side...





Family from David's side...




And amazing friends and neighbors...











We are so thankful for the love, friendship, and support we receive from everyone. It means so much to us. We missed those who couldn't make it. And Marissa bore the sweetest testimony in Sacrament meeting about her mission. She has grown so much, spiritually, and I'm hoping she believes that she can do all things through Christ just as promised in Philippians 4:13. Because missions are hard! 


2 comments:

  1. Camie! It's April Catlett! I'm trying to get ahold of you but seem to have no current contact info for you . . . are you on FB? DM me if you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! It's so nice to hear from you. :) No, I'm not on FB (I despise FB!), but David, Zach, and Darcie are so feel free to leave me a message through one of them and they can give you my contact info. Hope your family is well. Hugs! -Camie

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot!