Sunday, May 20, 2018

April Recap

Oh my goodness! Here we are mid-May and I forgot to post our April highlights. I didn't take a lot of photos in April because it was a busy month, full of service, friendship, and inspiration. More about that in May's recap.

I created this spring wreath for my front door.


Nearly every day, I checked the progress of my tulip bed. Other flowers bloomed first.





One day, David, Marcus and I took a drive and ended up at the Clarkston cemetery where Martin Harris was buried.




It was a lovely day, reminding me of what I love most about living here in Cache Valley.


In mid-April, we got more snow.


Finally, some of our tulips bloomed. 



I also attended my first ever county convention as a delegate. It was loooong, but I enjoyed it, and learned more about the political process. If we were voting tomorrow, Dr. Mike Kennedy would have my vote.

April ended with a little girl spring craft party. Darcie and I hosted 14 neighbor girls and to manage that many, we set up three stations and divided the girls into two groups. At my craft table, the girls made these adorable tulip gardens.







At the kitchen table the girls made sugar scrubs for their mamas, and anyone who finished early could stamp cards and gift sacks (for the sugar scrubs) at the island. I honestly love these craft parties.

And that was April in a nutshell. Stay tuned for a missionary update. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!