Sunday, November 4, 2018

Baptism (Mission Update)

This week we had a baptism, It was a small group but we had such fun. Evelin was so happy and her friend in the ward was able to baptize her. I gave one of the talks and had planned to talk on the Holy Ghost but when the first person started talking about the Holy Ghost I had to change my topic fast and talk about baptism. My companion told me I did well.  


The group, with the bishop and a couple of members.
 

Of course, you need to take a selfie in these type of situations. 


The Prophet, Russell M. Nelson was also here in Peru, in Lima, and so we got to watch a broadcast where he talked to all the missionaries in Peru. It was really nice to hear the prophet and listen to him and a member of the twelve talk to us. Later in the day he talked to the members in Peru and we brought along an investigator. The prophet surprised everyone by talking in Spanish. The whole chapel burst into applause and everyone was so happy. 

Love you all and hoping you have a very wonderful week.
Hermana Madsen  (October 22, 2018)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!