Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Closing One Story and Opening Another (Mission Update)


Wow, lots to tell you! Where do I even start? There's been a lot of news. But I'll start with last week. 

So we got together as a district to make breakfast burritos and fudge. It was way fun! 


Then later that week, we got together with the other Hermanas in our sector to make these! (Look below) They were going to be for a contacting activity but we didn't do it, but we took photos, so here they are.



And now comes my big news. Transfers came! I will be leaving Juliaca to go back to Cusco! Not only that but my TWO new companions (Hna Robison and Hna Conde) and I are opening a new sector for the Hermanas. Cusco 2. We will be sharing a sector with Elders but this is the first time there has been Hermanas in this sector. We've already been meeting with the Bishop and some members. We have an appointment tonight and another one in a couple of days. It's going well. Our ward also held an English class so we went to help out and met some friends of members. The work is starting. 


I'm back in Cusco! Can't believe it!



Our trio.

Hna Conde and I. She's from Colombia.


Hna Robison and Hna Conde. We visited a museum today. 

I love Cusco and am glad to be back here! It's an amazing place. I am so happy to be working with these two amazing Hermanas. It's going to ba an adventure for sure! I'll keep you updated.

Love you! Hermana Madsen

January 24, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!