Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sweet Surprises (Mission Update)

This has been a very tiring week. We had our conference amd one of the 70 was there, Elder Falabella. So that was cool. 


Here I am with my companion, Hermana Cenepo. 

We ran into Luz and her family and had dinner with them. Chicken and fries of course. 


Luz is so sweet. She's a recent convert. 

So the husband of my pensionista wanted to do something for Mother's day so we made cookies. 

Keiver kept taking photos of me. 


Here we are making cookies. 


We brought our investigator to help us make cookies. And had to take pictures while we were doing the cookies. Their name is Oriana (13) and Keiver (10). 


I burnt the first batches of cookies. My pensionista called them chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. 


We also helped to make cards. Well the Elders halped as well. Then we  played soccer. 

Then Sunday we handed them out but outseide because our Branch president didn't want us to do inside the church. 

And today we had a water balloon fight with the Elders here in Urubamba and Calca. It was a lot of fun. 

Love you all! Hermana Madsen

May 13, 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot!